Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Headbands, Pins and Hair Gear, Oh My!

                                          
Pictured above is beautiful Evelyn Coates, my friend Hannah's daughter! She loves pink and turquoise so I made her some new head gear that she would love.  See how the head band adds to this simple outfit? 

I've been busy making some summer head bands to add to a summer dress or an outfit to a cookout. Check them out and remember I can create any color combination that you need!











I've had some requests for pins to add to a sweater or a light jacket for those cool summer nights! These are pictured here:






Here are some bobby pinned flowers that can add to any outfit too!:






Don't hesitate--order some new head gear today! :) I'm now on facebook too so go to my page One in a Million and click "Like". Look for promotions and deals on there!




1 comment: